Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

3/31 Tuesday



Dancing cat video courtesy of Samyiah...

I appreciate you guys who have signed up for the Google Classroom. If you have checked it out, you will notice that for the most part it is an exact copy of the blog. I will continue posting assignments to both sites for the foreseeable future. Some of you guys have disappeared and are not doing any work. I'm not going to name any names (Tyler Elks, Lucas Browne...), but I hope y'all can find the time in your busy schedules of doing nothing to do your school work...

1. Creative Write- Look at the following picture. Write a quick short story about the picture. Be creative! The mood for your story should be mysterious.

2. Newsela-Log-in and work on the article about board games. 

3. Short Story-Finish up your new short story today! 

SOCIAL STUDIES

1. CNN 10-Head here to catch up on the news. When finished, jump on your SS Google Doc and comment like always. 

2. Silk Road-I know we have moved past the Silk Road, but this was such a great article that I felt that I had to share it. Read it today and there will be questions tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment