Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26 Thursday

Not much too exciting happened today. I actually went outside so that was something! What I am hearing from  most of you guys is that being away from school sucks and that you can't wait to come back! I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree! We will get there and when we do it will be awesome! Till we have to start working again when the bell rings...

1. Happy Times!-Yesterday I shared on this very blog (you can go back and watch it again if you want to, I'll wait.…..ok) an awesome video that always brings a smile to my face. Now it's your turn! Email me (jeremynorman@pamlicoschools.org) a video, school appropriate please, that always puts a smile on your face. Make sure it's not too long. I will start posting them on here to keep us entertained.


2. Google Classroom-In an effort to make our school assignments more streamlined, I have been asked to create and have you guys join Google Classrooms. They will contain the same content as the blog but will actually be easier to manage. Here are the invitation codes. Once everyone has joined, I will start adding content.
ELA 1-4mgd3pu
ELA 2-csqeuat
Social Studies-5h37kak

3. LOGOs-Make sure you have finished all of your activities for Lesson 15. We will be starting Lesson 16 next week!

4. Study Island/Learning Farm-This is a great time to catch up and earn some medals. Log-in and get working. If you need help logging in let me know.


SOCIAL STUDIES


1. CNN 10-Head here to catch up on the news. When finished, jump on your SS Google Doc and comment like always.

2. Google Classroom-In an effort to make our school assignments more streamlined, I have been asked to create and have you guys join Google Classrooms. They will contain the same content as the blog but will actually be easier to manage. Here are the invitation codes. Once everyone has joined, I will start adding content.
Social Studies-5h37kak

3. Study Island-This is a great time to catch up on those assignments on Study Island. If you need help logging in, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment