Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2020

3/23 Monday

Well...here we are. Starting our second week of Weird School. I hope you guys are doing ok. I really do miss you guys. Anyway, I am trying my hardest to figure out ways to deliver my unique style of instruction over the internet. It's tough, but if you keep working with me, I'll keep giving it my best! In other news I am sad to report that country music legend, and my personal beard hero, Kenny Rogers passed away at the age of 81. RIP Kenny...


1 Help-Ok, I still need help getting the word out to some students that class has started. If you have any way of contacting them (email, text, social media, Pony Express, smoke signal) please do so.
  -Samyiah
  -Wrighlon
  -Arianna
  -Abdiel
  -Kristen P.
  -Luisa
  -Alexyanna

2. Animal Farm-Make sure you have finished reading Chapter 9. When finished, head to this link and scroll down to the Chapter 9 questions. Answer the chapter 9 questions in your own Animal Farm Google doc. 

3. LOGOs-Continue working on your Slideshow. If you have finished, you can start working on Lesson 15 Activity 1 and Activity 2

SOCIAL STUDIES

1. CNN 10-Head here to catch up on the news. When finished, jump on your SS Google Doc and comment like always. 

2. Junior Scholastic-Head here and read this article. The format is a little funky but desperate times call for funky format. When you have finished, answer in your SS Google Doc the 10 Maps Skills questions at the bottom of the article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment