Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday 4/27

So by now, I guess you guys have heard that all schools in NC will remain closed for the rest of the school year. We will continue online/homeschooling till the end of the school year in June. This is not the news any of us wanted to hear, but it's the news we got. I'll be honest with you guys, it sucks! I hate the idea that I won't see you guys again until next school year. It really breaks my heart! 
However, we have a job to do and we have to do this job till the end of the school year. 

1. Short Story-Make sure you have completed all your work for your short story. Now, head here and read this non-fiction piece. It serves as a paired text to our short story. Once you have finished reading, answer the Assessment Questions (they are on the right under the Activities tab). Put your answers in your new Google doc.

2. Read Theory-Let's get back to Read Theory I have included your passwords here and here. Please only log in using your own login. Work for 30 minutes! I can tell!!!!!

SOCIAL STUDIES

1. CNN 10-Head here to catch up on the news. When finished, jump on your SS Google Doc and comment like always.

2. Study Island-Work on your Study Island units. I have added new lessons. You're welcome...


No comments:

Post a Comment