Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2018

10/30 Tuesday

1. Article of the Week-Time for our second read. We are also going to look at context clue words.

2. Most Dangerous Game-I want you guys to spend a little be more time on the island!

3. Halloween Horror!!!-Keep going on those stories! You need to pick from one of the following story starters to begin your story. Your story should be at least 253 words. Write this in your ELA Google docs.

Starter 1-I thought this was going to be another boring Halloween. When the zombies appeared, I knew I was wrong...

Starter 2-I had lived my entire life in the same small town. It was a quiet town. Then people started disappearing...

Starter 3-The first alien spaceship appeared last week. By today, the sky was full of them. We still had no idea what they wanted...

4. FreeRead-Relax and grab a book.

5. CNN Student News-
It's time you guys knew the news....

6. The Inquisition-Today we will look at one of the worst aspects of the Reformation, the Inquisition.

7. Torture in the Inquisition-Torture was a big part of the Inquisition. Go to my Torture in the Inquisition Google doc and read about the various techniques used for torture during the Inquisition. On a blank sheet of paper, you need to rank the torture methods by how painful you think they would be.

1-most painful
2-2nd most painful
3-not as painful but still no walk in the park
4-it hurts but I ain't dying...
5. easy-peezy lemon squeezey

No comments:

Post a Comment