Total Pageviews

Monday, October 21, 2019

10/22 Tuesday

1. Read Theory-Log in and await my instructions.

IMPORTANT!!!! HEAD HERE AND FILL OUT THIS FORM!!!

2. Words the power Within-We are going to finish our words/prefixes.

3. Halloween Horror!!!-Keep going on those stories! You need to pick from one of the following story starters to begin your story. Your story should be at least 296 words. Create a Halloween Google Doc and share with me.

Starter 1-I thought this was going to be another boring Halloween. When the zombies appeared, I knew I was wrong...

Starter 2-I had lived my entire life in the same small town. It was a quiet town. Then people started disappearing...

Starter 3-The first alien spaceship appeared last week. By today, the sky was full of them. We still had no idea what they wanted...

4. CNN 10-Time to check on the world.

5.  Triangle Trade-Today, we will begin looking at the Triangle Trade. Go to the following website and wait for my instructions.

6.Triangle Trade Facts- Go to the following websites. Read the information they contain about the Triangle Trade. Once you have visited all the websites, create on a blank piece of paper a Triangle Trade fact sheet. Your fact sheet should contain at least 20 facts. Your facts need to be written in complete sentences. Turn in once you have finished. The websites are here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment