Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2017

10/27 Friday

1. Warm-Up-Free Rice...Free Rice....Free Rice

2. Reading Survey-Go to this link and complete the form. Be completely honest!

3. Edmentum-Use this time to finish your Language Arts assessment. If you are finished, walk your path....

4. Halloween Horror!!!-You guys are going to start writing some awesome horror stories! You need to pick from one of the following story starters to begin your story. Your story should be at least 253 words. Write this in your ELA Google docs.

Starter 1-I thought this was going to be another boring Halloween. When the zombies appeared, I knew I was wrong...

Starter 2-I had lived my entire life in the same small town. It was a quiet town. Then people started disappearing...

Starter 3-The first alien spaceship appeared last week. By today, the sky was full of them. We still had no idea what they wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment